UNDATED — Tim Tebow is coming to New England. Here are 10 facts to brush up on the player that, in only three years with the NFL, has become a cultural phenomanon.
1) He was the 2007 winner of the Davey O’Brien national quarterback award while at the University of Florida.
2) At the age of 7 Tebow was diagnoised with dyslexia.
3) While in New York Tebow likes going to musicals. His favorite is "Wicked."
4) You might catch Tebow hanging around Gillette this summer for more than football. The stadium holds the annual summer Country Fest. His favorite type of music.
5) He signed his first fan autograph at the age of 15 – on a baseball.
6) Football might be an America's favorite sport but Tebow was born in the Philippines.
7) Tebow didn't just leave Florida with a Heisman Trophy; He also earned a degree in family, youth and community sciences
8) He is the youngest in his family with two older brothers and two older sisters. All were home schooled.
9) A twitter account was set up for fake Tom Tebow, Tebow's evil twin brother. "Tom" has over 77,000 followers.
10) The real Tim Tebow twitter account has over 2 million followers.