BROOKLINE, MA (WHDH) - The Brookline Animal Hospital was briefly evacuated Thursday after a potentially hazardous scare.
Firefighters said the evacuation happened after some employees said they started feeling dizzy and nauseous. Police and firefighters came to check out the building for a gas leak.
Firefighters said only “acceptable substances” for a hospital were found and there was no gas leak.
Twelve employees were checked out by EMTs and were found to be OK. No one was taken to the hospital.
(Copyright (c) 2017 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)