E-cigarette explodes in man’s pocket

NEW YORK (NBC) - An e-cigarette exploded in a man’s pants while he was at work in New York on Friday.

The incident happened at Central Cellars in the Grand Central Terminal Friday morning.

Gooding is in stable condition at a hospital where is being treated for burns.

No other workers were injured.

Officials say the incident had no impact on train service at the transit hub.

To see the surveillance of the explosion watch the video below.

(Copyright 2016 NBC News Channel. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus