FRAMINGHAM, MA (WHDH) - Officials say a firefighter was injured Thursday morning while battling a blaze at a home in Framingham.
Crews responded around 7:30 a.m. to a multi-alarm blaze on Wayside Inn Road.
Officials say one person inside the home was able to make it out to safety. The firefighter suffered “minor” injuries.
Investigators believe a wood-burning stove sparked the fire.
No additional details were immediately made available.
(Copyright (c) 2017 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)