ANDOVER, MA (WHDH) - No one was injured after a scare involving chemicals at a laboratory in Andover.
The state fire marshal said the hazardous materials team responded to Morpho Detection on Frontage Road Monday afternoon. Firefighters said the building was evacuated after a small vapor explosion of a chemical.
No employees were hurt and there was no structural damage to the building. The incident was contained within the building.
(Copyright (c) 2017 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)