Fireworks cause house fire in Maine

CUMBERLAND, Maine (WHDH) — A fireworks show caused a house fire in a neighborhood in Cumberland, Maine.

Police said one of the fireworks was accidentally launched into a tree. The firework then ignited the tree and spread to the house next to it.

The house’s siding was melted by the flames. No one was injured in the fire.

(Copyright (c) 2017 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)