3 hospitalized after house goes up in flames in Marlborough

MARLBOROUGH, MASS. (WHDH) - Three people were taken to the hospital after a house went up in flames early Friday morning in Marlborough.

Crews responding to a home on West Main Street found smoke coming out of the windows.

The area of West Main and Broad streets was closed and detours were put in place.

Two of the three people hospitalized have been released.

Investigators are still trying to figure out what sparked the blaze.

No additional information has been released.

 

(Copyright (c) 2019 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)