LEICESTER, MASS. (WHDH) - A carbon monoxide leak in Leicester sent three people to the hospital Monday night.
Crews responding to a report of an unresponsive person in a residential apartment building on Stafford Street just before 11 p.m. evacuated the building after finding high levels of carbon monoxide throughout, fire officials said.
The cause was traced to a gas hot water heater.
Paramedics transported three people to a local hospital as crews vented the building.
(Copyright (c) 2020 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)