MANCHESTER, Mass. (WHDH) — As many as 60 people were forced out of their homes because of a huge fire at an apartment complex in Manchester, N.H.

The fire started just after 3 o'clock Monday morning.

Firefighters said all three floors of the 24 unit apartment building burned.

The fire was under control by 7 o’clock but no one was being let back into the building. It was determined that the fire was caused by the careless disposal of cigarettes.

Join our Newsletter for the latest news right to your inbox