BOSTON (WHDH) - A 10-year-old boy was rushed to the hospital Saturday night, after he injured himself while playing with fireworks.

The boy lost four fingers while playing with fireworks in his home on Talbot Ave in Dorchester.

Investigators said it is unlikely the boy’s parents will face charges, but Child Services is conducting a separate investigation.

He is expected to be OK.

 

 

(Copyright (c) 2022 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

Join our Newsletter for the latest news right to your inbox