OXFORD, MASS. (WHDH) - A downed electrical wire sparked a small fire on an Oxford road Thursday night.

Crews responding to the scene at 131 Main St. found the wire shooting flames and smoke across the sidewalk.

It is not clear if anyone was injured.

As of 11 p.m., the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency reported about 350 people without power in the area.

(Copyright (c) 2024 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

Join our Newsletter for the latest news right to your inbox