(WHDH) — Pumpkin spice season is fast approaching!
Dunkin’ Donuts announced that their fall flavors will return on Aug. 27, ahead of the leaves turning and the temperatures cooling.
The highly anticipated fall menu features classic favorites and new treats:
- Pumpkin- and maple pecan-flavored coffees
- Maple cream cheese spreads
- Apple crisp doughnuts
- Belgian waffle breakfast sandwich
- Pumpkin doughnuts and muffins
- Pumpkin flavored K-Cup pods and packaged coffee
- Festive fall doughnut featuring red icing and chocolate and orange sprinkles
In addition to the fall lineup, Dunkin’ Donuts will continue to offer the new Dunkin’ Run menu of $2 snacks.
(Copyright (c) 2018 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)