BOSTON (WHDH) - A fire broke out overnight Wednesday at a school in Mattapan.
It happened in a second floor classroom at the Berea SDA Academy on Morton Street.
Boston Police detectives were on scene after the fire was knocked down.
The fire department says the classroom was undergoing renovations when an electrical short sparked the flames.
Boston EMS said nobody was hurt.
(Copyright (c) 2022 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)