Fire in Rayham barn that had been illegally converted into living space

RAYNHAM, MASS. (WHDH) - Investigators said there was a fire in a barn in Rayham that had been illegally converted into a living space.

The fire happened on Hill Street around 5 a.m. on Saturday.

Four adults were inside of the barn but everyone made it out safely.

Fire officials said faulty wiring appears to have caused the fire.

(Copyright (c) 2018 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)