BOSTON (AP) — A Massachusetts college student has been hospitalized for exposure to spilled chemicals at a university lab.
The Boston Fire Department says the Boston University graduate student spilled an unknown chemical at the Life Science and Engineering building shortly after noon.
The male student received a contact injury after mixing two chemicals in the lab. He is described by fire officials to have irritated skin, and is conscious. The building is deemed to be safe and has been decontaminated.
(Copyright (c) 2019 Sunbeam Television. The Associated Press contributed to this report. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)