Framingham man dies after being electrocuted in home

FRAMINGHAM, MASS. (WHDH) - A Framingham man died after being electrocuted in his home Saturday.

According to Framingham police, the 30-year-old man was working on a wood project in his garage on Potter Road when he was electrocuted.

The victim’s father found the man unresponsive in the garage.

The incident remains under investigation, but police said it does not appear suspicious.

(Copyright (c) 2019 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)