BOSTON (WHDH) - The DoubleTree hotel on Washington Street in Boston was evacuated Tuesday night due to high levels of carbon monoxide, the Boston Fire Department said.

The fire department in a tweet said crews had evacuated all rooms in the hotel as of around 10:20 p.m. 

Fire crews were spotted still on scene around 10:30 p.m.

No further information was immediately available. 

This is a developing story; stay with 7NEWS on-air and online for the latest updates.

(Copyright (c) 2023 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

Join our Newsletter for the latest news right to your inbox