BOLTON, MASS. (WHDH) - A fire in the living room of a house this morning left a family of three without a home.

Around 11:23 a.m., fire crews responded to a reported fire in the living room of a home on Wattaquadock Road in Bolton. Upon arrival, all occupants were out of the house.

Crews received mutual aid from surrounding towns and the fire was out in a half hour.

There were no firefighter or civilian injuries, but the family of three is displaced.

(Copyright (c) 2024 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

Join our Newsletter for the latest news right to your inbox