A leaking bottle of hydrochloric acid caused a hazardous materials response outside the Kenmore MBTA station on Tuesday night. 

At around 4:45 p.m., crews responded to the area. 

The Boston Fire Department says a FedEx box truck had a bottle of hydrochloric acid leaking inside it. Crews used a neutralizing agent to render the substance safe. 

No injuries were reported. 

(Copyright (c) 2016 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

Join our Newsletter for the latest news right to your inbox