Adrien Brody’s acting chops may have helped him land the title role of Harry Houdini in a new miniseries about the master illusionist, but his pencil chop surely sealed the deal.
- Notice to DISH Subscribers
- 7Weather: Record Cold Likely
- Report: Walgreens may get scooped up in the largest private equity deal in history
- Former All-State gymnast dies following practice accident
- 70 percent of the country will experience record-breaking freezing temperatures
- Disney+ is finally here. Here’s everything you need to know about it
- More Trending Stories…