HANOVER, MASS. (WHDH) - Quick-acting Hanover firefighters are being credited with extinguishing a burning minivan on Sunday before it could spread to a nearby building.

Fire crews responding to a reported vehicle fire in front of the Siam Cusine Restaurant around 3:25 p.m. found a fully involved minivan in close proximity to the restaurant, officials said.

In a post on social media, fire officials said, “Nice job by members of Group 2 who prevented further spread to the building; only minor damage caused by the heat.”

There were no reported injuries.

 

(Copyright (c) 2021 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

Join our Newsletter for the latest news right to your inbox