National Coffee Day is Sept. 29!
Those looking for pick-me-ups throughout the day usually are reaching for coffee, but this daily fix can add up. Thankfully, some companies are giving away free coffee to help celebrate National Coffee Day.
Offers.com surveyed 1,000 coffee drinkers and learned that a customer spends an average of $7.90 a week just on the popular beverage. However, you can save a few bucks Friday by visiting these places:
- Cinnabon – Free 12 oz. coffee
- Cumberland Farms – Text “freecoffee” to 64827 to get a free hot or iced coffee
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Free medium-sized hot coffee with purchase of medium/large/extra large hot coffee
- Gloria Jeans – Free 8 oz. white chocolate caramel cookie chiller or small fresh brewed coffee
- Krispy Kreme – Free coffee throughout the weekend
- Boston’s Fairmont Copley Plaza – Complimentary cups of cold brew coffee and mini donuts
- Coppersmith Café in South Boston: Free small hot or iced coffee
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea: Free medium drip coffee with purchase of blended coffee beans
- McDonald’s – Get a free McCafe Latte or Frappe when you download the My McCafe App
- Keurig: 20% off all K-Cup pods on Keurig.com
- Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse – Free cup of Fazenda coffee
- 7-Eleven – Any size cup of coffee for 7Rewards members
(Copyright (c) 2018 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)