To report any discrepancies during the Primary, the Massachusetts Secretary of State’s Office, follow these instructions from the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s Office:

If a voter has any issues in their polling place, they should speak to the warden, presiding officer or town clerk at that location. If the issue needs to be elevated, they should contact their local election official, who is typically the city or town clerk, but in larger cities it may be the Elections Commission.

If the issue is not something that can be handled locally, or if they aren’t satisfied with the help they got from local officials, they can call our office at 1-800-462-VOTE (8683). This phone number is also required to be posted in each polling place.

(Copyright (c) 2022 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

Join our Newsletter for the latest news right to your inbox