BOSTON (WHDH) - Single-game tickets for most 2019 Red Sox home games will go on sale next week, the club announced Thursday.
Starting next Friday at 10 a.m., fans can purchase up to 12 single-game tickets per transaction at redsox.com and or by phone at 877-RED-SOX9.
Tickets to all regular season home games will be available, with the exception of “Diamond Tier” games on April 9, July 12-13, July 26-27, and Sept. 7.
Green Monster ticket information will be released at a later date.
The team has scheduled several promotional giveaways throughout the upcoming season:
- 2019 Season Magnet Schedule, presented by Dunkin’, on April 9
- Win Wall Flag, presented by JetBlue, on April 23
- Mookie Betts MVP Hat, presented by Citgo, on April 30
- D. Martinez Home Run Counter Bobblehead, presented by French’s, on May 14
- Alex Cora World Series Bobblehead, presented by Coca-Cola, on June 25
- Mookie Betts “Time to Party” Bobblehead with Sound, presented by Toyo Tires, on July 16
- World Series Champions Tote Bag, presented by MLB Network, on July 30
- Brock Holt ALDS Hitting for the Cycle Bobblehead, presented by Jim Beam, on August 6
- Andrew Benintendi ALCS Catch Bobblehead, presented by Jim Beam, on September 3
- Nathan Eovaldi World Series Bobblehead, presented by Benjamin Moore, on September 17
Boston’s Spring Training season begins next month at JetBlue Park at Fenway South in Lee County, Florida, when pitchers and catchers are scheduled to hold their first workout.
The Red Sox open the regular season on March 28 in Seattle. Opening Day in Boston is on April 9.
(Copyright (c) 2019 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)