Maryland hairdresser caught on camera poisoning co-worker

A Maryland hairdresser was caught on camera while poisoning her co-worker.

Video shows her pour lotion into the victim’s water bottle.

The victim vomited several times after drinking the water and had to go to the hospital.

The co-worker’s relationship had deteriorated, according to investigators.

“On video poisoning their co-worker over some sort of perceived conflict- and this is not a way to resolve your problems in the work place,” said Ramon Korionoff of the Montgomery County States Attorney’s office.

The hairdresser was sentenced to 10 days behind bars.

The victim is doing OK.

(Copyright (c) 2018 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)