EDMOND, OK (WHDH) — An Oklahoma family pet is on the road to recovery after her veterinarian made a surprising discovery.
The 4-year-old Sharpei hadn’t been feeling well, so her owner took her to the vet.
The vet discovered that the dog had swallowed 21 pacifiers.
“Dad said grandma had seen her jump up on the counter and grab one of the baby’s pacifiers and they had been missing a lot of pacifiers,” the vet explained.
The vet said the dog had lost a little weight but he added that she should make a full recovery.
(Copyright (c) 2019 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)