WALTHAM, Mass. (WHDH) – Waltham Fire Department says icy conditions led to elevated carbon monoxide levels at a condo complex Sunday night.
Six units in the building have elevated readings, but the rest of the building was evacuated as a precaution.
No one was taken to the hospital.
Fire crews remain on the scene as they work to secure the building and get everyone back in.
(Copyright (c) 2019 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)