You might go to Fenway for baseball, hot dogs and beers, but one new spot offers a whole lot more and delicious pizza too.
- 00 flour with an all-purpose flour mixture
- Olive oil
- Dry yeast
- Sea salt
- Make the dough into balls then refrigerate for 24 hours.
- When making the pizza take out dough and let it proof for about 15 minutes at room temperature before stretching.
- 7oz pizza dough
- 2oz roasted garlic oil
- 3oz mozzarella cheese
- 3 each cherry tomatoes cut in quarters
- 4oz sliced prosciutto
- 2oz fresh parmesan
- 2oz arugula
- drizzle balsamic reduction