- 4lb pork roast, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ Cup Marsala wine
- 2 Cups chicken stock
- 2 Cups Nola’s Fire Roasted Corn and Black Bean Salsa
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- •Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pat the pork dry with paper towels and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- In a large Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and brown the roast on all sides.
- Transfer the pork to a plate.
- To the pan, add the onion and saute until softened.
- Add the garlic and saute another 1 minute.
- Pour in the Marsala wine and scrape the bottom of the pan.
- Stir in the Nola’s Fire Roasted Corn and Black Bean Salsa and chicken stock.
- Return the pork to the Dutch oven and spoon the liquid over the meat.
- Cover the pan and place it in the oven to braise for 90 minutes.
- Transfer the pork to a cutting board and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
For more recipes and information visit: WWW.NOLASFreshFoods.com
About NOLA’s Fresh Foods:
NOLA’s blends farm fresh ingredients, bold flavors and a touch of heat to create the best tasting salsa made north of the Mason Dixon Line. One hundred percent natural, NOLA’s is revolutionizing the way we eat and enjoy salsa…fresh, flavorful and pureed to perfection.