BOSTON (WHDH) - The best part of waking up is free coffee in your cup! Sept. 29 marks National Coffee Day and many coffee shops across the state and the country are celebrating with free coffee and special deals for their members. Below are some of the coffee shops in Boston and across Massachusetts that are offering free coffee and deals today.
- Cafe Landwer: Offering free coffee for a friend with the purchase of any coffee drink throughout the day.
- Bluestone Lane: Earn a free coffee at any of Bluestone’s 60 locations through October 1.
- Au Bon Pain: Grab a small drip coffee for just $1 from September 29 to October 1.
Shops across Mass.
- Dunkin’: DD Perks members can get a free medium hot or iced coffee with any purchase.
- Peet’s Coffee: Customers can get a free small drip coffee with any purchase in-store.
- Aroma Joe’s: Free 16-ounce hot or iced coffee and a free 24-ounce coffee for rewards members.
- Marylou’s: Hot or iced medium coffee for 99 cents.
- Barnes & Noble: The brick-and-mortar book giant is offering a free tall hot or iced coffee with the purchase of any baked item from any of their in-store cafes.
- EG America: SmartPay Rewards App users can grab a free coffee from any of the convenience store brands under the EG America umbrella which includes Cumberland Farms.
- Blue Bottle: Offering a BOGO promotion for guests who purchase any 8-ounce bag of whole bean coffee can receive a blend or single origin pour-over or cold brew for free. The brand will also offer complimentary shipping on all orders placed online.
- Panera Bread: On September 29, new subscribers to their Unlimited Sip Club, which offers unlimited coffee and other drinks for $10.99 per month, will get their first two months free. Existing Sip Club members will receive $2 off a single select barista beverage or smoothie through the Panera app.
(Copyright (c) 2022 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)