Conn. (WHDH) — A woman eating at a Dunkin Donuts in Connecticut had quite a scare when she bit into her croissant and felt something sharp.
She says she was at the Dunkin Donuts shop she visits frequently, but this time a razor blade in her pastry cut her mouth.
"Oh my God, is it what I think it is? I was in shock. It could be a little kid eating it, not knowing what it is and then mouth bleeding or something so it is concerning,” Priscilla Salas said.
Salas said she called police and the stores corporate office where they told her it could have fallen out of a box cutter.
Dunkin Donuts says it's working with the store to investigate what happened.