Fire marshal: Smoking materials caused fatal Manchester, N.H. fire

A deadly fire that killed four people in the same apartment in Manchester, New Hampshire back in June was ruled accidental by the New Hampshire State Fire Marshal.

The fire marshal said smoking materials ignited an upholstered piece of furniture in the apartment and smoldered for about an hour and a half. The apartment then exploded in flames.

Four people died in the fire: 33-year-old Joshua Harrison, 39-year-old Ailene Moody, 10-year-old Joshua Harrison Jr. and 8-year-old Jay Michael Garon.