2 dead after high carbon monoxide levels found in Lowell home

LOWELL, MASS. (WHDH) - Authorities say that two people have died after high carbon monoxide levels were found in their home on Sunday.

A man and a woman were found in the basement of their Shawmut Avenue home, where a gas-powered generator was running, police say.

The cause of death is still undetermined.

(Copyright (c) 2018 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)