WEST JORDAN, Utah (WHDH) — A mother wants answers after her child died at a Utah daycare.
Police said the toddler suffocated.
He was reportedly underneath a bean bag chair, when a daycare employee accidentally sat on him while reading a book to the rest of the children.
The mother said the accident could have been prevented.
Police are now looking at surveillance footage from inside the daycare.
The employee is not facing any charges at this time.
(Copyright (c) 2019 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)