BOSTON (WHDH) - Authorities said one man has died after high carbon monoxide levels were found inside a Roslindale home on Saturday morning.
Authorities said multiple people reported feeling sick inside of the home, located at 741 Hyde Park Avenue. The home is part of a five unit condo complex.
The man reportedly went into cardiac arrest and died. Officials have not confirmed whether or not he died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Two women were also transported to the hospital. There is no information on their current condition.
Boston Fire was on scene with National Grid and the City Inspectional Services. They have determined that the stove was at least one source of CO. They said a poorly vented basement furnace was most likely another cause.
Three of the five units are safe for residents to enter once again.
(Copyright (c) 2018 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)