MANCHESTER, N.H. (WHDH) - Schools officials at Southern New Hampshire University in Manchester, NH provided new details Sunday about a fire in one of their dormitories.
The fire ignited around 8 p.m. Saturday in Greeley Hall. Initial reports indicate that the fire was electrical. School officials say there is no risk to other buildings on campus.
Fifty-one students were safely evacuated. There were no reported injuries.
The school says they are working to secure temporary housing for the displaced students.
(Copyright (c) 2019 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)